It is possible to use the "TAB" key to move through all content in feature 1.
Screen Reader Navigation
Visitors using recent versions of screen readers can navigate using the following keystrokes:
- 'H' to cycle forwards through the headings
- 'Shift' + 'H' to cycle backwards through the headings
- '1' to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level)
- 'Shift' + '1' to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level)
- 'Insert' + 'F6' to provide a list of all headings
- Press the 'Tab' key to proceed through the links or 'Shift' + 'Tab' to cycle backwards through the links.
- 'Insert' + 'F7' to provide a list of all links
For JAWS 10-12 landmark keyboard navigation in virtual mode is:
- next landmark ; (semi-colon)
- previous landmark SHIFT + ; (semi-colon)
- list landmarks CTRL + INS + ; (semi-colon
For NVDA 2011.2 the landmark keyboard combination in virtual buffer mode is:
- next landmark D
- previous landmark shift + D
- list landmarks (and list/headings) NVDA + F7
VoiceOver users can navigate a page via landmarks by choosing 'landmarks' in the 'web rotor', then finger flicking up or down will move to the next or previous landmark.
Changing the colour and font of the display
This site does not currently offer alternate colour schemes, however, you can use the controls in your browser to change the size of the text or the colour of the display.
For example, to override website font and colour settings in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click Accessibility.
- Select the Ignore colors specified on web pages, Ignore font styles specified on web pages, and Ignore font sizes specified on web pages check boxes, and then click OK twice.
4Talent.com aims to provide a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so we've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA.
- The colour contrast of text conforms to at least WCAG AA standard.
- There are text alternatives for all non-text content - except for video content, and third party content – see limitations below.
- Keyboard navigation has been carefully considered and tested - see keyboard controls.
- Modal dialogs / popups avoided.
- There is a skip to content link.
- Focused elements are clearly highlighted.
- Section headings are used to organise the content.
- Landmark roles have been employed to help you to navigate each page.
- We have avoided moving / autoplaying content.
- To help you enjoy this content in a variety of platforms it has been designed to be mobile friendly, and resize for a variety of screen sizes and devices.
Due to certain constraints, we have had to include technologies and features that cause accessibility issues.
- Video player – The video player comes in two versions depending on the browser and platform you are using to view the site. The Adobe Flash based player is not fully accessible. For a fully keyboard-accessible alternative to this video, view it in Chrome or on any Android or iOS device, view it in Firefox with the YouTube ALL HTML5 add-on installed, or disable Flash in Internet Explorer.
- Video content - it has not been possible to provide closed captions on the video content shown on the site.
- Google maps may have accessibility implications to certain browsers and platforms
4Talent does not assume responsibility for third party applications.
Let us know if you have difficulties using this site
If you find anything on the site difficult to use please let us know. Full details on contacting us can be found at 4Viewers. Please don't forget to mention that you are contacting 4Viewers regarding the 4Talent.com website.